Sunday 6 January 2008

The Ride Continues!

Well, we'll start on the 4th. Wooooops! For whatever reason I played 25NL and dropped some bucks. Couple of buy ins, one was my AA all in on the flop (me having reraised preflop with position). Flop was 4c8d9c, he bet I raised he just went all in and I called. Damn it! Then I entered some SNGs but I didn't run well and I ended up at $430 for the day.

The 5th however was a much better day, I got down to it and just grinded out some SNGs and ended up at $480. Profit is profit.

The 6th has been an up an down day, I got up to 505 but then ran a little dry in the SNGs (eg all in with AK vs 6T in a 20 SNG and he rivers a straight, with a K!) , QQ vs AK twice AIPF, TT vs QK, 44 vs Q7 lost all times. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments: